Design of an outdoor swimming pool should compliment the home’s architecture and garden layout. A few aesthetic elements to consider are listed below. Click on the links to view.
- The shape of the pool will determine how good the overall work of art look;
- Wall cladding and paving is essential to provide non-slip areas around the swimming pool;
- A vanishing edge and/or rimflow will add sophistication while a spa would add a sense of luxury;
- Lighting is absolutely essential and a “must have”;
- Seating that can serve as a playing area for toddlers and for adults to relax is always a good idea;
- Plant boxes, fire pits and water features are all additional items to beautify the overall design and turn the swimming pool into a true masterpiece.